Serving Sydney & NSW
Affective Rail is part of The Affective Group, one of the most experienced Hazmat specialists in New South Wales.
Affective are fully licensed to remove and dispose both friable and bonded asbestos and are EPA approved for the removal and disposal of ANY contaminated materials. For these reasons The Affective Group are a preferred contractor and are regularly engaged by Local Councils and Government to clean up dangerous materials that pose a risk to the Community.
We are able to offer the following services in the removal of hazardous materials and contaminants:
- All types of asbestos removal (friable/bonded)
- Industrial asbestos removal
- Removal of asbestos roofing, wall sheeting, fences, tiles and other materials containing asbestos from industrial and commercial premises
- Removal of asbestos pipe lagging and subsequent re-insulation, often whilst plant and equipment is still in operation
- Removal of asbestos and other contaminants in soil
- Domestic asbestos removal and strip-outs
- Repair or encapsulation of asbestos lined walls and roofs
- Asbestos surveys, testing and analysis
- Decontamination of contaminated air-conditioning duct work/plant
- Dust, debris, noise, odour and vibration monitoring and control
- Contaminated site investigation, clean up and remediation
- Emergency response clean-up from fire damage, storm damage or other incidents.